Suffering from chronic pain in your back and neck can be frustrating. It stops you from doing your daily tasks, focusing at work, and doing your favorite hobbies. You probably pop a pill or two to be able to get through the day, but by noon, the effect has already passed, and the pain comes back again. Chiropractic services can help you get your painless and stress-free life back.
Chiropractors are trained to use spinal adjustments and other manual treatments to reduce the pressure on nerve roots, discs, or joints that can lead to symptoms of discomfort. It is a reliable form of treatment that helps with neck pain, headaches, muscle spasms, joint stiffness/pain/stiffness, and more!
Why Do You Need Chiropractic Services?
You can visit a chiropractor for many reasons. Some people see them after accidents or injuries, while others prefer it as an alternative treatment for pain relief and wellness. Chiropractic services are not just about treating the symptoms but also preventing future problems from occurring by maintaining the correct position of your bones, muscles, ligaments, joints,
We will discuss 8 reasons to visit your reliable chiropractor to help you better understand when it is necessary and how often you should go based on your needs.
- Relieve chronic pain: Chiropractic care effectively relieves chronic pain, unlike other common treatments like taking prescription medications, leading to addiction and withdrawal symptoms.
- Improve posture: A reliable chiropractor can also teach you exercises that will improve your posture over time, such as the Alexander Technique (a technique that teaches good habits and helps you change the way of moving). At Leigh Brain and Spine, we have a team of experts willing to provide you with all the information you need to improve your life quality.
- Treat specific injuries: A reliable chiropractor diagnoses and treats an injury through adjustments. This will help reduce swelling and inflammation, which may relieve pain associated with that condition.
- Learn about good health habits: Chiropractors can teach patients how to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating well, sleeping enough, exercising regularly, and managing stress. Leigh Brain and Spine provides you with a food testing service to determine how and why your body reacts to specific foods.
- Prevent future injuries: Research suggests that chiropractic care can help prevent future injuries by teaching you how to move your body in a way it is less likely to be injured again.
- Overcoming addiction: Chiropractors may also offer services like acupuncture or physical therapy, which are alternatives to prescription medications that may help you overcome an addiction to opioids. All our treatments at Leigh Brain and Spine are completely medicine-free and non-surgical, so you won’t have to worry about having any substances involved in your healing process.
- Decrease the need for surgery: Chiropractic care can reduce your reliance on surgeries when treating injuries like carpal tunnel syndrome, herniated discs, and migraines by helping patients manage their symptoms without requiring invasive procedures.
- Improve overall health: A reliable chiropractor will help you understand your body and the best ways to keep it healthy, improving your quality of life.
Improve Your Quality Of Life With Us
Whether you’re a professional athlete, an office worker or just someone who wants to live without chronic pain and discomfort for the rest of your life, chiropractic care from Leigh Brain and Spine Clinic is right for you. We want you to enjoy life and be the best possible version of yourself. That’s why we offer a variety of chiropractic services and physical therapy, and more! Learn about reliable chiropractic services offered by Drs. Cosmas and Trish Leigh.